1. Introduction YKLPersonalCare is committed to safeguarding the privacy of YKLPersonalCare website visitors; This policy sets out how YKLPersonalCare will treat your personal information.
2. What information do YKLPersonalCare collect? YKLPersonalCare may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
a. information about visits to and use of this website;
b. information about any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to the website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our services; and
c. information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and/or subscribing to our website services and/ or email notifications.
3. Information about website visits. We may collect information about your computer and your visits to this website if an order is placed by you such as your IP address, referral source, and number of page views. We may use this information in the administration of this website, and to improve the website's usability.
a. to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
b. in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
c. in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purpose of fraud preventation and reducing creadit risk); and
6. Security of your personal data. We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of couse, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security od data sent over the internet.
8. Third party websites. The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of third party websites.